Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sorry for using your photo, I just need to ask you a question.
on the pic, with the red arrow, does this moves together with the steering wheel?

another question is for those who has aftermarket steering wheel,
anyone knows and have tried what value of resistor you use to close the circuit of the two airbag wires?

thanks,
sid

Attachments

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks in advance!!
the one I have is a sparco, did not came with it. a member in SL says its 1 ohm, but did not tell what size, nor what % tolerance, I just want to make sure from the others that tried.
thanks,
sid

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
It looks like that piece moves with the wheel since if it didn't it would break the plugs off when you turn the wheel. Right?

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
It's alright, I asked a stupid question once. j/k LOL ;)

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
I'm not sure about the electrical side of it all.

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
don't you worry erick. I found it out by myself. and nobody ever dare ask, just like the selfish others i'm not telli'n., well except for those that are really close to me, you know who you are.

·
Premium Member
4,884 Posts
I wish I was close to you so I could help a local club member out.....

From looking at the diagram I think the yellow harness is the airbag wiring?

PS NOT MY PJ'S

So if this is the case does he put the resistors in A12 or A13..... I know 1&4 are positive and 2&3 are negative.....

so is it A12 or A13

Or am I way off on this.... please oh mighty jedi master share the ways of the force with us.....

·
Call Da Amberlamps!
981 Posts
See attached:

So I guess the resistors go in like that to complete the circuit. I have some 150 ohm's laying around, but a definite size would be nice. I'm not trying to have my electrical system go haywire.

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts