Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
x2 da b
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats up guys, over in staten island ny we meet up every thursday, mostly xb and tc no xa's ever come by. if any one is near by and wants to chill we usually hang out for a couple hours then go bowling since its cold outside. some times we head out to jersey or deer park long island on friday nights and hang out over there.all of us are in scionrg so every one is welcome to come through just no nuckle heads we ask :cool: . just respond for more information.

·
Registered
12 Posts
:D *bump* cmon people rep your rides and come out to the meets we have alot of fun, now that the weather is getting better we can have even more fun maybe even have a bbq there , there are alot of cool people that come out. come out have a good time u wont regret it:cool:

·
Team ScioNRG NY Chapter
60 Posts
oh yes!!!! i know we arent posting up on here that often but we still meet up every wednesday!!!!!!!

sorry guys, i usually receive email updates about this but for some reason I wasnt getting them.

For those who are interested still

Address: 2505 Richmond Ave, Staten Island NY 10314
Time: 8pm - ???
Date: March 10th, and every Wednesday going forward!!!

see everyone there!!!

·
New York
12 Posts
You all still meeting up every wednesday, and is this the only scion club in NY? Im new to this site and want to join a club. I usually chill on thursdays at Nathans lot in yonkers, turnout is usually better 100, but im the only scion there. Ever. Thanks Hope to meet up. -mike-

·
Registered
15 Posts
Sorry if i'm resurrecting a dead thread - but i'm a displaced Staten Islander (south shore, annadale) currently living in Boston. I come back once a month and if you guys are still meeting, would be down to swing through.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Sorry if i'm resurrecting a dead thread - but i'm a displaced Staten Islander (south shore, annadale) currently living in Boston. I come back once a month and if you guys are still meeting, would be down to swing through.
GO Join Scikotics That Club Doesnt Post On Here Much They Dont Do Much Any More Need Any More Info Hit Me Up On Scikotics Man SAME SCREEN NAME. Plus nj has meet coming up aug 28 The nj meet is not far maybe 25 mins from you. Ny does meets all the time also hope you come check it out.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts