Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
+1 - there should only be one gen. call it the freakin xTc or somethin.

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
You know, they could always just call it the t2B....Because that's really what it is....

·
3,453 Posts
BTW, 1st gens do rule, and are the only truly styled wagon for us, currently of course.....

I've been looking at a few other companies and they've got a few sweet wagons that'd be unique and slick over here........

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
I wonder how many 2nd Gen owners are going to say their xB is JDM!?! LOL! And xD owners! Sorry, but that body/chassis is USDM. Now if the 2nd Gen xB was going to be like the 2nd Gen bB, that's a different story.

1st Gen RULES!!!!!

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
I just hope that the XB3 is much better looking! I tend not to keep cars that long but will keep my XB1 for a while....

Laz

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
1st gen xB is taking over me, and thats a good thing. :D

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
1st gen for me or bust... i think... hahaha we'll see what they come up for the 3rd gen...

·
06.5 TCM
10,027 Posts
I have been hesitating to buy my 06.5 not knowing how improved the next year model will be. I am glad and super happy i didnt wait any longer! I my mind i own a true modern classic!

·
3,453 Posts
Oh, there'll be a war. As unfortunate as it is, I have a feeling we're going to get a lot of egos with the new xB2. The same cool cats won't be all like....Sweet wheels....They'll be....If it's not 18's, and you wain't goin 100, you ain't cool! foo!

·
Project Cop Box
540 Posts
1st gen is the only xB for me. the new one isn't a box, that's just not xB to me.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.