Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got around to installing the Cusco coilovers on Sunday and reinstalled the scudetto grill after I painted the center flat black. I kind of like the California rake I had going on, til I looked at the pics I'm definitely going to have to even that out. I'm just afraid that the wheel will hit the rear fender. I already have the fenders rolled so it might clear. Better photos will be taken once I get everything else installed.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Sicccccccccck. I like it man. (Albiet you do need to do something about the bottom grille) So clean and sexy though. This should be a testament that stance IS everything. Wheels and coilovers and blam its hot. What else is planned out for it?

scotty

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sicccccccccck. I like it man. (Albiet you do need to do something about the bottom grille) So clean and sexy though. This should be a testament that stance IS everything. Wheels and coilovers and blam its hot. What else is planned out for it?

scotty
I have some mythos side mirror covers to install still. I am actually thinking about selling them though. I am still waiting on my spoiler to arrive. Thanks for the compliments guys.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Hmm dont think Ive ever seen the Mythos. I would probably be game though had I just not bought the JDM OEM chrome ones. Which spoiler did you decide on?

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
mmm your stance = the sex.

i like scottys stance the best. its the one that inspired my vehicle coming down to earth.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Nice, nice front end too.

·
Registered
192 Posts
siiiick clean ride!! how much camber u runnin up front and how was adjustin tha mounts...easy?? i want thoze cuscos too!!

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
siiiick clean ride!! how much camber u runnin up front and how was adjustin tha mounts...easy?? i want thoze cuscos too!!
I actually have the camber set to 0. Very easy to adjust the front but the rear is a little tougher as it doesn't screw down as easy. It rides so nice compared to my s-techs with stock shocks. I have the rear adjustable shock set to 6.

·
KEEPIN' IT FRESH...
274 Posts
sweet...i definitely need coilovers. springs arent doin' it for me. hehehe..im missing the same piece of the bottom grill on my xB too!

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
They look like 205/40 but could possibly 215/40s. Scudetto grilles are hard to come by nowadays. Best of luck if you want one. Pay attention this summer though as there may be some new grilles and xB parts coming out ;)

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
those are 17s? what are your tire specs?

whered you get your Scudetto Grille?
Scotty is right 205/40 for the front 17x8 and 215/40 for the rear 17x9. I got the grill from someone selling it on the forum last year.

would an alignment b needed after installin tha cuscos?? any change in toe or caster up front??
I would definitely recommend an alignment after any kind of suspension installation. I'm going to get a alignment later this week cuz my car is pulling to the right. But I'm still deciding to keep the rake or even it out. The rake is real subtle though when u look at in real life compared to the pics.

that looks sik...
sweet ride...

what side mirrors are you plannig to sell.....hmmm...??

love the grill and those headlights....
These side mirror lites I have the version 3.0. SImilar to dajap except his turn signal lights are from a mercedes.

http://www.maxi-mythos.com/f11.htm

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.