Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
[IMG2]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y298/886motorwerx/c6b37854.jpg[/IMG2]

And on display at Scion Corp hq's.

[IMG2]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y298/886motorwerx/squirrelatScionCorp103.jpg[/IMG2]

And running full camber.

:D

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
And on display for INJEN at HID Pleasanton.

[IMG2]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y298/886motorwerx/b60a85bf.jpg[/IMG2]

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
mybadbox said:
lol we have never met bro but I see your rig everywhere and I like the look
Ernie, I like my xB, but I don't think its as nice as your RS 1.0!

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
admin said:
im really diggin it.... those are some clean installs... who makes that rollbar by the way ?
The C pillar bar is by bBist, and the harness bar is from SoCal. But, I have a race shop up here that can make them now. I just have to give them the measurements and the parts list.

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
My Camber Guru!

Glad to see you aboard, Brother Brad! ;) I hope to be running full camber soon like you, and soon to be Matty!!

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
:) Hi Brad!! Good to see you here. You know I should pay more attention, I never really saw your interior before and I love it!!

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Dion, got any questions, just ask. I've been running camber for over a year now. Should I not go back to work, its going to get more radical.

Tammie, maybe if I came around more often, you would have seen what I have done to the inside. There's more changes in-store w/ some pieces sitting in the garage.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
And then from Scion NightII.

My TCM xB, Nilo/Scion Sport Tuning PW xB, and Steve/bBist.com custom blue xB.

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
grizzly_choppers said:
You know, I've never seen the Squirrelmobile. Wonder how that happened? Regardless, it looks really sweet and the b-pillar brace is soooo hot!

Hope we get to cruise someday!

-Alex
I've never seen it either, but regardless I've made his my "Camber Mentor", 'cause I'm gonna be just like him if I ever grow up! :p :p

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
This is my xB when it was "featured" on another site:

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Don't worry Dion, I'm 41 and refuse to grow up! I don't care how many gray hairs I have, I will never grow old! It just takes my body longer to recover and harder to maintain a level of fitness.

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
squirrel said:
Don't worry Dion, I'm 41 and refuse to grow up! I don't care how many gray hairs I have, I will never grow old! It just takes my body longer to recover and harder to maintain a level of fitness.
Gray hairs?? :confused: What are those??!! Man, I've been shaving my dome for soooo long, I wonder sometimes what I would look like with hair...... :D :D

·
Registered
845 Posts
squirrel said:
Ernie, I like my xB, but I don't think its as nice as your RS 1.0!

Wow that means a lot comming from you bro thxs!! but I think everyone has there own special style and I wish I could build like 10 boxes each with there own flair because I like so many different styles and looks I can never make up my mind I know clean and simple is my favorite :D but you have a lot of scion info stored up and I think we all appreciate the help you have given us if you ever need anything bro just holla :cool:

1 - 20 of 70 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.