Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have problems with the rear suspension squeaking like old bed springs? Noise is coming from right rear corner of vehicle. Sounds like metal flexing with the car is moving slowly. Don't hear it so much when the car is moving faster. Any thoughts? (This is on a new 2016 xB)

·
Dyke in a Box
1,484 Posts
Since it's new, take it back to the dealership. Anything should be under warranty.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Nope, never noticed anything like on my xB. I think you meant 2015, since that is the last one made. I have that same model. I'd take it back and have the pros look at it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nope, never noticed anything like on my xB. I think you meant 2015, since that is the last one made. I have that same model. I'd take it back and have the pros look at it.

Oh yes, I intend to take it to the dealer. I just wondered if anyone else had had that problem. And, yes, I did mean 2015.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Nah buddy, I've had no issues other than some guy pulled out in front of me and I hit him. Just had to do some body work, which his insurance gladly paid for.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I almost decided not to post about this since I feel so foolish. Took the car into the dealer this morning. It took them about 30min to solve the problem. Seems the rear seat was not latched down properly. Now, no more squeaks - the car is perfect.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts