• Eibach Sportline

Votes: 4 13.8%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
Im partial to Progress Springs. Alot of people on here are running Goldlines i believe. The few people with progress love them, great ride on them and great stability

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Tanabe pwns all!

Also, I think you should give consideration to the HKS SF5s. No one gives them enough credit for the sick ass drop they give. Theyre pricier than most, but they go lowest! If i wouldnt have gotten coilovers, i woulda had a set at my door a week later!

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
ScionScotty said:
Tanabe pwns all!

Also, I think you should give consideration to the HKS SF5s. No one gives them enough credit for the sick ass drop they give. Theyre pricier than most, but they go lowest! If i wouldnt have gotten coilovers, i woulda had a set at my door a week later!

mm, I've been saying SF5's to everyone who wants a big drop, then everyone comes clamoring all over me saying why get them when you can have df210's.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
my DFs almost dropped me that much, but it would be fun to have the authentic JDM shiz that no one else has. thats my outlook on it really. supposedly the ride is pretty decent and they handle awesome. like i said, if i wouldnt have gotten coilovers, i would own a set of HKS's.

scotty

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
How about progress for 103.45 shipped on clearance from Summit Racing. They are changing the color so the old is on clearance. There was one more set left as of monday.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Have you decided what you are going to go with? My Progress are great.

·
Registered
552 Posts
I got the TENZO R GF2 springs (installing this Sat.), I give a ride report this weekend.

but since they were not up there I voted Eibach as that was my second choice I was going to get.

·
Registered
611 Posts
i vote for df210's but there not on the list.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
ayS said:
i vote for df210's but there not on the list.
Df210's!!!

·
Registered
178 Posts
i have the eibach sportline springs 2.0 all around drop looks nice rides awsome kinda bouncy but its fun

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.