Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
what do you guys and gals think is the best lowering spring out? TULSA HAS OK ROADS NOT THE BEST BY FAR.
I HAVE 19'S AND THERE IS ABOUT 1 1/2" GAP BETWEEN THE CAR AND THE TIRE? PLEASE FORGIVE ME THIS IS ALL NEW TO ME.

·
Registered
339 Posts
don't need it, but I recommend it. It keeps you flatter in the corners and makes the xB way more fun to drive. I think it's like $150 seperate, I don't know how much the springs alone are, usually springs are about $150. And Partshippers is where I got my progress sway bar from. Lip (Jeff) helped me out, so I recommend them too :)

·
Registered
214 Posts
superjeer said:
don't need it, but I recommend it. It keeps you flatter in the corners and makes the xB way more fun to drive. I think it's like $150 seperate, I don't know how much the springs alone are, usually springs are about $150. And Partshippers is where I got my progress sway bar from. Lip (Jeff) helped me out, so I recommend them too :)
I hate to tell you, but you won't stay flat or corner well with anyset up + 19's. 19's+ is horrible for cornering, especially with the box. 18's are even pushing it, if you want a well set up car to handle well sell the 19's and get 15-17'' rims, or even use stock steelies.

I autocross, so i know what works and what doesn't. Not that i'm a professional, but i've tried different set ups, and i've seen other set ups perform. In terms of the 19's, even h-techs you will rub especially over bumps due to the fact they are softer. You'll rub with pretty much any set up to be honest. Roll the fenders and just do h-techs or s-techs. Even hotchkis would be fine. But you'll pretty much have to roll them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.