Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking of ordering springs today and I had a question.I was stuck between goldlines and progress springs.to those of you who jave either,did you also buy and install the alignment kit?

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Yep, no alignment kit needed. Any good shop will tell you that, same w/ really good driveway mechanics. I've done a few and never needed it, and the infamous Randode has well over 50 spring installs, and I know he's never needed it.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Any input

When you guys say alignment kit, are you referring to a camber kit? I was curious because I was thinking of going with the gold Tein springs. I know it's only a 1" drop so it's not that dramatic of a drop, plus the trd springs are not that much of a drop either and I haven't heard of a camber kit being needed. Just wanted to know because I just bought some 17's for my Xb. Don't want to wear out the brand new tires if you know what I mean. And lastly, I've noticed people mentioning that the Monroe shocks and struts are more comfortable than the stock. Will the gold springs be okay with the monroes, or should I look for shocks/struts that are meant for lowering springs?:cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.