Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Great pics Andy. I was with you in spirit! Looks like the kind of eating you can do on a cruise ship, every couple of hours. Damn, I love free food. ;)

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey bro we were thinkin of ya.....They all understood why you couldnt make it. Everyone wishes you a speedy recovery......But we gotta go next year bro.....It was awesome! The people were the best....Felt like chillin with old friends...

cyas

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
yes yes Taz, you HAVE to go next year. if i have to convert my box to a mini ambulance (wow theres a thought) and you pull another one of these stunts, ill be prepared! hehe just kidding. we felt your spirit there with us. andy represented well for the so cal SE nation. hell of a guy.

my photos will eat bandwidth like that asian do0d eats hotdogs, so ill just put the link to the bucket.

http://s139.photobucket.com/albums/q302/w00st3r/spring quake/

·
Floating Around Somewhere
11,800 Posts
Great pic's -- Sorry that I didn't get a chance to hook up with you guy's.
So much to do - So little time.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You won't wanna miss cocktail hour with me and the Wooster next year!! We had a great time!!:cool:

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
im even cocktailing as we speak.

you missed all the good food to Ray. speaking of which i just a shaked and baked pork chop with some 'french style' green beans [i figured 'hell i like to potatoes from the french style'] and some apple sauce... mmmm yea.

mark put together a hell of a production. i will NEVER miss one of his events!

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
im even cocktailing as we speak.

you missed all the good food to Ray. speaking of which i just a shaked and baked pork chop with some 'french style' green beans [i figured 'hell i like to potatoes from the french style'] and some apple sauce... mmmm yea.

mark put together a hell of a production. i will NEVER miss one of his events!
Hey i'm with ya on the cocktail brotha!! LOL

Yea man the food was off the hook.....friday nights Prime rib carved to order was the BOMB!! I think I knocked over 2 cows.......LOL and if ya didnt like Beef you had to suffer with halibut and Chicken.....Damm..They threw down big. I'm gonna have a tough time knockin back a Burger or dawg at the nexy show.....LOL

laters

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
mark and scion corp have spoiled us! i deem mark the new Godfather of the Box

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
He's definetly DA MAN!!

·
Floating Around Somewhere
11,800 Posts
With all that food I'd passed out and started snoring. Hell -- I can see all the
messed up pic's of all the things that might have been .......... :eek:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.