Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for some springs in either blue or white. I have the tanabe DF210 on mine and I know those are white, but I was wondering if there were another good springs out there in Blue or White, any help is appreciated thanks.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Progress are light blue, TRD's are white.

btw, just buy any type of spring you want, and get them powder coated to your liking.

But I don't even know why you'd care what color the springs are, since you can't even see them.

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
hayalex6 said:
But I don't even know why you'd care what color the springs are, since you can't even see them.
depends on your wheel. I've got big spaces in between the spokes in my 18's and I can see my rear TRD's plain as day

but yeah, just get whatever spring you want and powdercoat them :)

·
Registered
368 Posts
My Sprint Sport Springs are a dark blue.

·
Registered
813 Posts
hayalex6 said:
Progress are light blue, TRD's are white.

btw, just buy any type of spring you want, and get them powder coated to your liking.

I thought Progress Changed their color to grey. I use to have the light colored blue springs but i believe they are grey now..

·
Registered
813 Posts
BigWill184 said:
I am looking for some springs in either blue or white. I have the tanabe DF210 on mine and I know those are white, but I was wondering if there were another good springs out there in Blue or White, any help is appreciated thanks.
you could always just go get your springs power coated

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks for all the input guys i never thought of that, but yea for some people with different wheels styles you can right threw the wheel to the spings like mine, but thanks for all the input.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Mine are noticeable! So are my husbands.

Doesnt bother me that they're yellow bc ppl recognize them! lol

Just wondering are Teins GREEN?? Curious bc of they're sticker.

TIA~

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
yea Tein Stechs are green. H-techs are beige if im not mistaken Tanabes can be that purple or white. Sprint are blue. Goldline are of course that yellow color. Kg/mm are beigeish. HKS are white i believe.

scotty

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.