Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a heads up for the Spring Break Padre Island HEATWAVE event. The event is March 3-4th at s. padre island expo center. This is the first of four Heatwave events for 2007. A great fun kickstart to a super summer of friends, cars and comradarie.

HOST HOTELS;

Super 8: $59.00/ night
Padre South Hotel: $69.00/ night
Comfort Suites: $79.00/ night

There are several other host hotels on the heatwave website with discount codes to choose from.

Kim and I are signed up and from what Heatwave is telling us....space is filling quite quickly. The event is an indoor/outdoor event with a party thrown in for good measure.

This is the first major Texas event of the season and I hope to see my friends come down and enjoy the sunshine.

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
any socal people wanna go ?
if the cars ready im there

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
I have the plaque from the very first HEAT WAVE, it was in Austin.

I thought you only needed a passport for flying not for driving across the border!!!

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
So Cal Whats Up ?

·
Registered
229 Posts
yup. thats right... dont need a passport unless you are flying...for now. It doesnt go in effect till feb of next yr.
damn well from what ive heard its best to get one if your driving across an coming back. but walking across is ok? they just ask for the license? but if thats the case sweet cause now i can get my patron a lil bit cheaper.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
If you dont declare that Patron and they find it your ass will be grass and the border patrol is the lawn mower.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts