Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a previous thread got me thinking about body kits, specifically sporty body kits and perhaps just the JDM kits. I'm open to 'em all. I love the JDM VIP kits... Matt's white Noblesse is still at the top of my list. but I've grown to love the 'sportier' kits - something like the TRA-Kyoto rocket bunny, NKB, and the like.

any of you out there w/ the bB bibles - could you bust out some pics? anyone w/ pics or links - can you help a brotha out?

thanks.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Snowy Heron looks too Americanized. Too generic for like an AstroVan or something (yes, I know there are actual Astro Van/GMC kits)

Some in the bB bible that are labeled sporty, I dont agree with, so here are my offerings to the game:

Samurai Sport

Samurai Kage

C-One Motorsport

Scudetto by G-Corp

Aeromaster Kit

Rocket Bunny

DAMD Loversoul

Gialla Package Option

Gialla Version 1

Gialla Version 2

Full Bloom Speciale

NKB Power (JDM version)

Pond Premium (for a classy look also)

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Few more:

Cal Racer

Laufen by Weds

Luckystar

FJ Sports

ISM kit by T&E

Max Racing

Rad Design

Topline (for a very luxurious sporty)

HB Sports

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
Dang scotty! Well, I know who to consult when I get into looking for a bodykit! LOL.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Haha yep. When you're ready, just hit me up and Ill send ya in the right direction. We should be able to find something good for ya! :)

scotty

·
Registered
974 Posts
Why are there like 11ty million body kits out there but only like 4 or 5 are easy to get? lol

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
Because even though people want to be different, you only get what you see.

And what everyone sees are the same 5 kits over and over and over and over.........etc

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
AND....the bB has existed for 6 years in Japan. that make for a diverse aftermarket there. Wanna be different? create your own kit. That's how they roll in Japan these days.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I really like this one what does the ass end look like?

·
Registered
237 Posts
im diggin the scudetto by G-corp.. anybody have more pics on those?
damn, i didnt know there was this much kit for the xb.. but im sure they are all overseas lol or one of

·
Registered
537 Posts
im diggin the scudetto by G-corp.. anybody have more pics on those?
damn, i didnt know there was this much kit for the xb.. but im sure they are all overseas lol or one of
I have more Scudetto pics:

I actually have the scudetto grill and wheels. I want the full kit, but I cant afford the bb bumpers too.

SOMEONE PLEASE FIND ME THE WING!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.