Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Besides BBist who carries these ?I need some info on them and i only see one size, wanted to know if they have any size and offest options

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
The only options I know of for the 504 is bolt pattern. They are 18x8 +32 offset.

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The only options I know of for the 504 is bolt pattern. They are 18x8 +32 offset.
yea i know they have two diffrent finishes too...sucks id have to run some fender flares if i ran these wheels

·
Registered
537 Posts
Although, they looked pretty good on the bbist xb w/ flares. Randy is selling a set of very simple, mild flares in the classifieds sections that would look great w/ your bodykit.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
No flares with these. These tuck inside of hte fender fine, just gotta roll it. I have 17x8 25 offset and the front can slam low, as well as the back with roll fenders. It will look awefully disgusting if you have these wheels on with flares, and not a shiz ton of spacers. Just my .02

scotty

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So 504s and not flares just a roll

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
yea i know they have two diffrent finishes too...sucks id have to run some fender flares if i ran these wheels
The rears tuck w/ -3 degrees of camber, and the fronts are flush w/ -2 degrees of camber. I plan on installing the OTG rear spacers now.

I was hoping to take pics, but its been raining all day up here.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
I'll definitely have pics AFTER sunday.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Although, they looked pretty good on the bbist xb w/ flares. Randy is selling a set of very simple, mild flares in the classifieds sections that would look great w/ your bodykit.
I think Steve is running 25mm spacers in the rear and 15mm up front.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Next Level Motoring should carry them, I got my 501's from them.

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
Yes, NLM carries the 504's. Ryan actually has a post in the wheels section of all the Sportmax wheels they carry.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Hurry Chris, get them before I do...they'll look hawt on my box. Super Autobachs has them for 182.00 per wheel right now, about the same as everybody else.

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hurry Chris, get them before I do...they'll look hawt on my box. Super Autobachs has them for 182.00 per wheel right now, about the same as everybody else.
they dont look good on ym car esp if i did the metallic pink

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Dunno anymore, i want anywhere from 17-19s

1 - 20 of 36 Posts