Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just recently purchased my xB and im looking to get these wheels. is there any shops in socal that carry these wheels in stock? (hopefully with tire packages, etc) thanks for your help. hopefully i can make it out to some meets soon. used to be an advid mr2 owner. peace
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,455 Posts
GEN3MR2 said:
i just recently purchased my xB and im looking to get these wheels. is there any shops in socal that carry these wheels in stock? (hopefully with tire packages, etc) thanks for your help. hopefully i can make it out to some meets soon. used to be an advid mr2 owner. peace
where you located ? Island Motorsports had them in stock when I went there...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,455 Posts
MattyRattyPoo said:
Thanks Dooby! Yes we have the slive 002'S in stock but can get you any color you want and we can do tire packages for you as well. please call use if you have any questions, (714) 522-7457.
Anytime bro !!
Islands is seriously like an one stop shop for all your automotive needs...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
306 Posts
MattyRattyPoo said:
Thanks Dooby! Yes we have the slive 002'S in stock but can get you any color you want and we can do tire packages for you as well. please call use if you have any questions, (714) 522-7457.
please tell me you carry black, and ship to hawaii, i'll pay you like yesterday if u do. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
916 Posts
obnoxious_xb said:
please tell me you carry black, and ship to hawaii, i'll pay you like yesterday if u do. :D
Yes we can get black and ship to you in Hawaii. We ship to Marshal from SE over there all the time. Also i might suggest waiting a bit because Axis wheels is coming out with a 15x8 inch wheel with at 25offset for the xB. I think it looks way better than the 002's but if you want them, just call and we can get you set up.
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top