Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
161 - 171 of 171 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
For your first question: No, if you went with 18x7.5 all around you won't need spacers. But, the rear wheels will have a "sunken" look compared to the front without them, and to be quite honest, I don't think you'd be happy with the look.

Next: You don't have to run spacers or camber on the front wheels. Wheel diameter, offset and how low you are will determine if that's a necessity. Since we're talking Sportmax here, there's not a whole lot you need to do to get 'em to fit! Keep your sizes reasonable, and you'll be golden! (I'd stick with what you have in mind.)

thanks Dtrain :). I think I'm going to stick with 18x7.5s all the way around for rotation purposes/costs.

also, like you said I most likely will get spacers for the back, I can visualize that "sunken" in look and I know itll be grooosssss.

what mm spacers do you (or anyone else for that matter) recommend for these 18x7.5 witha +42 offset recommend.

you think the fron will be find with the 7.5's and no spacers?

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Dion's the man!!!!!!!

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
:eek: :D ;)

Yeah, and they're still sitting there w/ the FK-452s on them w/ no miles!

:cool:

·
Registered
70 Posts
What make and size are the rubbers and approx. price. thanks

Sportmax wheel model 006 (18x8.5 ET35 & 18x9.5 ET35) are here!

Sorry, should have been more specific. I bought an 08, want to go with a staggered configeration. 18X8.5 in the front and 18X9.5 in the rear. If I do this what tires would be my best bet? I was also curious about the boxes on the first page and what tires they used. Thanks

What make and size are the rubbers and approx. price. thanks

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Matty (TCM): 215/35/18 Falken FK452(front), 225/40/18 Yokohama Prada Spec 2 (rear).

Steve (BOP): I'm assuming the same size, not sure though. But, Steve is still running the 006's.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
For the 18x8.5 and 18x9.5 set-ups I have for the 006s and 502s, I'm running 215/35-18 up front on the 8.5s, and 225/35-18 on the 9.5s. There is some stretch, and and I like the way everything tucks.

161 - 171 of 171 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.