Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 171 Posts

·
bB Squad
4,152 Posts
ScionScotty said:
i think they are +35, and Aireck is adding spacers to make them +30. Am I wrong?

scotty

006 are 35 offest any size i think ...
i was sharing my info and setup with the wheels i got ...
i decided to go with Volks... not these...

hope i cleared up any misinformation i may have caused!!

·
Registered
361 Posts
I have no drop now, in the future I think I'll just go w/ the tein s tech that is like 1.6 drop. cant go too low unless I want to plow the roads when it snows. I will have to get these until I can afford some Iforged.
If I go 17x7+40 in the front and 17x8+35 in the rear will the rear sit flush w/the front w/no otg shims?

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts

The BCP box is running a 17x7/17x8 setup. (Sorry, only photo I have of it.) Although he's running negative camber on the rear (no spacer shim), it should give you an idea of what it'll look like. No rub either.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
RAIDERBEAST said:
I have no drop now, in the future I think I'll just go w/ the tein s tech that is like 1.6 drop. cant go too low unless I want to plow the roads when it snows. I will have to get these until I can afford some Iforged.
If I go 17x7+40 in the front and 17x8+35 in the rear will the rear sit flush w/the front w/no otg shims?
The rear's will still look a little sucked in. Your best setup would be to get the 17x8 all around and use a OTG spacer shim in the back. This way you can rotate your tires when you need. Go with a staggard fitment if you are going to get a wheel that looks different in the back (i.e. larger lip).

-Steve 8)

·
Registered
361 Posts
^^^^^^
Thanks for the input Steve. 17x8 it is. are theses 006 heavier than stock?

·
bB Squad
4,152 Posts
will have this weekend...
i am slightly rubbing on the rear passenger.. so rolling my fenders is next...

just so we don't get side tracked...
these 006 wheels are sweetness at a good price...
just look at Matts cambered xB or should i say bB....
and not that many xBs driving around sporting 9.5 wheels in the rear...

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
808sushibox said:
hey steve this is an awesome deal, but here comes the deciding factor... how much shipped to hawaii 96818??

:eek: Aloha :eek:

Nother ? Steve........What about 17x8 with the otg 10 shims and their 5 mm spacer also???? I have the shims, but it still aint flush enough. Nice meeting you last night by the way :D

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
BOXlover11 said:
:eek: Aloha :eek:

Nother ? Steve........What about 17x8 with the otg 10 shims and their 5 mm spacer also???? I have the shims, but it still aint flush enough. Nice meeting you last night by the way :D
Same here, it was good to meet you too! I'm not too sure I understand about your setup. You have the OTG 10mm shim and the OTG 5mm spacer?

If you use the OTG 10mm shim and a regular 5mm spacer between the brake assembly and the wheel, your rear wheels should match the front's.

If your setup dosen't space enough, you might want to use the OTG 10mm + 10mm spacer (double stack) for the rear. I'm just not sure how your front wheels will look after you space the rear's 20mm.

-Steve :cool:

41 - 60 of 171 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.