Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 171 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
DTRAIN619 said:
Steve, you did this on purpose! Putting Matty's box was just enough to push me over the edge!!

Hmm, Father's day is coming up........
Sorry Dion, come out to the May 28 MOSCION Circuit Day and you can probably win the set for FREE!

-Steve 8)

·
Registered
352 Posts
assuming its positive wheel offset since the lip =/ thats pretty nice even for a 17x7

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
AirecK said:
i'll be running 17x8 +30 offset....
all good and im even going to run OTGs spacers in the rear giving me +20 in the rear...
Are the 17's a +30? For some reason I thought it was +35.... But that's even better! Looks like you'll be getting yours before me, Erick.

BTW, I'm considering 17x9's all around.... will there be a fitment issue on the front? Not sure, that's why I'm only considering at this point.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
DTRAIN619 said:
Are the 17's a +30? For some reason I thought it was +35.... But that's even better! Looks like you'll be getting yours before me, Erick.

BTW, I'm considering 17x9's all around.... will there be a fitment issue on the front? Not sure, that's why I'm only considering at this point.
Yes, you will have a problem with the front.
17x9 in the front = only driving straight!

-Steve 8)

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
you need to get those Jon, and get them painted Camo to match the box! Then get the guy that does custom air brushing to do the center caps. sorry i just had a vision and blurted it out. those would definetly look hot on your ride though.

scotty

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
lol that sucks. didnt know that. he did a hell of a job on your car though. i cant get over your, brads, and clays cars man. absolutely sick. cant wait to see them again!

scotty

21 - 40 of 171 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.