Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hai, i am new to this forum. i just bought a new sportmax 002 and i wonder if any of you guys know a place that will do tire strecth around Bay Area. becuase i read on other forum that a brand store (discount tires, etc) will not do it thanks.

Btw, the place that i bought my rims are cheaper than a seller offers in here. i got Black sportmax 002 size 15x8, 4x114.3, offset 0 with free shipping. he also sell tires with free mounting and balancing. i could not get any tires from him because he did not have the tire that i wanted. :(

just give him an email for the price or anything, his name is Chris Kaminski ([email protected]).

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah, it has double pattern rite 4x100 and 4x114.3..thanks though

and also do you know any tire place in bay area that will do strecth. thanks.

·
Registered
333 Posts
what are you gonna stretch a 195/45-15 or 205/50-15? any tire place should be able to do it...its not that much of an aggresive stretch

·
scikotics
1,005 Posts
If your wanting to streach your stock 185/60's some of the big name places won't but a small local tire place prolly will. Just look around.

·
scikotics
1,005 Posts
Do you need them no but will prolly want them on the rear to bring the backs out even with the front. You may need to roll your fenders though. I have 501's with a +15 offset and 205/50's I'm on Tein S Tech's I can only go 5mm in rear without rubbing issues. I think to make the 002's look good you will want 10mm in rear and roll your fenders for clearance even on Tein's. Just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
hai, i am new to this forum. i just bought a new sportmax 002 and i wonder if any of you guys know a place that will do tire strecth around Bay Area. becuase i read on other forum that a brand store (discount tires, etc) will not do it thanks.

Btw, the place that i bought my rims are cheaper than a seller offers in here. i got Black sportmax 002 size 15x8, 4x114.3, offset 0 with free shipping. he also sell tires with free mounting and balancing. i could not get any tires from him because he did not have the tire that i wanted. :(

just give him an email for the price or anything, his name is Chris Kaminski ([email protected]).
where you located in the bay? i got 225's on 9's. got a great place that will do it and know what they're doin.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Check out Auto Innovations in Milpitas.

They do all of my tire and alignment work, and I know quite a few other Scion owners, and fellow Scikotics that go there also.

Just tell Steve or Orlando, Brad aka squirrel sent ya. I'm going there this morning.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Discount Tire stretched my stockers with no conflict at all.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Sorry James.

Yep, Auto Innovations mounted my 225/35-18s on a 9.5, 215/35-18 on a 8.5, and they mounted 205/50s on Brian's 15x8s.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts