Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got a 002 and 205/50/15 falken ziex tire.....
and as i compared the tires and rims...tires looks smaller than rims...
falken tires comes in smaller size ??

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Falkens appear smaller, but theyll fit no doubt. I have 205/40/17 Falkens stretched onto 17x8 and it looks pretty stretched. Falkens are just that way. I love it personally!

scotty

·
Registered
333 Posts
i have Falken Ziex 195/50-15 on 15x8 looks better IMO

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i wanted the tire to seat futher more than the rims... but oh what the hell...
i ordered from internet.... so i dont wanna waste my money on shipping to get exchange... im just gonna mount the tires on the rims and see how it goes....
oh yeah by the way
i usually go 70 to 80 mph on the highway.... do i need to balance my wheel ??

·
Registered
827 Posts
i wanted the tire to seat futher more than the rims... but oh what the hell...
i ordered from internet.... so i dont wanna waste my money on shipping to get exchange... im just gonna mount the tires on the rims and see how it goes....
oh yeah by the way
i usually go 70 to 80 mph on the highway.... do i need to balance my wheel ??
Yes, definatly balence.....

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
man... everything costs money... they even charge me for the valve and mount the tire into rims.... they said $20 to balancing and mounting ... so $80 all four of them....

·
Registered
192 Posts
i was quoted $284 out tha door tax included from a local tire shop for 205/50/15 falkens balance n mounted etc...tires alone were $53 each so yeah price range to balance n mount is similar i was just askin around then not gettin tires tilll a bit later haha

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i just mount the rims and tires on my car and i feel little wierd....
as i step on the gas streeing wheel turns left and right automatically.... so i gotta control the streeing wheel my self... is it cause i got a wide tire ?? or something wrong with it.... it happened to my previous vehicle(everytime i step on the gas all the way down)
and 1 more thing.... when i make hard turns i hear bumping sound... cause its new tire ?? or tires are rubbing ??

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
new question... how much pounds of air do i need with mah setup ??

1 - 11 of 11 Posts