Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
X 2 Da B do you have a problem with rubbing and if you dont mine me asking what size and width do you have...im trying to get a lip and stretch a tire to compliment the OTG camber shims im going to buy

·
x2 da b
327 Posts
7.5 in the front 8.5 in the rear. i have the otg camber shims and spacers stacked in the rear.i have zero rubbing evn with people in the. 215 35 18 tires stretched in the rear. my friends bodyshop cut almost the whole lip in the rear fenderwell. if not i would have issues with it. i ahve s techs now but i'm looking into getting some progress coilovers when i get my tax return to get the right look.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Does anyone think i will have a problem with rubbing if i put 17x9's all the way around and what size tire should i get to get a little stretch...i want the look but not the worry

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Supaglove said:
Does anyone think i will have a problem with rubbing if i put 17x9's all the way around and what size tire should i get to get a little stretch...i want the look but not the worry
I hope not, as I'm planning to run the same set-up (different wheel). I believe a 215/40/17 should work, and give you the stretch you're looking for (I plan to run that size tire as well.....)

I'll be watching for pics, can't wait to see how it comes out!! :D

·
x2 da b
327 Posts
i got my 18 staggereg fitment for 530 shipped without tires on ebay brand new. when you search just put in xb staggered and they should come up. i highly reccommend falken tires, they are very quiet.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
I'm running 18x7.5 up front and 18x8.5 in the rear, have no spacers, rolled the right rear lip slightly, and am slammed on custom spring TEIN Wagon coilovers.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts