Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This show will be put on at NY State Fairgrounds, Syracuse 29 July 2006. Last year they had 800 cars. This is put on by rightcoast tuners which I'm a rep if anyone has questions. Or you can check out their web site. They will have dyno,bikini contest,judged classes, live enterainment,dodge ball,200 trophies. They only had about 15 scions last year!;)

Paul

rightcoastcars.com

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I talked to them this week. And they are going to have EA Sports/ Sony/ and two of the guys from Veva Labam show We want ALL the XB'S we can get!!!!!!!!!!!:D

·
Registered
949 Posts
release_xb said:
That is what they did last year! I will talk to them when I get their.

Paul

they did? then i didn't see one tc there at all well with the way sales have been for the tc i bet you will see a ton of them there... carlisle was that way and all the trophies were handed out to the tc's...

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
It is hard to beleave that we have all these Xb's on the east coast, and only two could show up! Jeff and I took first and second place.:D

Their were 3 XB,s and 3 Tc,s

·
Registered
949 Posts
i was very shocked i even placed i figured all the tc's would have had it.. it was nice to for once beat out the tc's congrats Paul nice too meet you by the way sorry we didn't get to chat more i wasn't really feeling well today i had a little too much fun lastnight...lol

·
Registered
949 Posts
yeah we should have told the other xb's about this website i didn't leave my corner of the show much so i didn't really see much of what was there...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts