Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone joined up with them yet. And has anyone recieved any sponsors or free parts. Or is this just another wholesale house with a line of S_ _ t?

Paul

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
im g ona asume full of ****

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Coming Soon
Sponsoredwhips.com will be under going construction and remodeling! Look for our debut in two weeks I.T. Staff 8/15/2006.
www.sponsoredwhips.com/ - 3k - Cached - Similar pages
and i think they have a my space

·
Registered
1 Posts
In my opinion stay away.....i tried it and the only thing they followed through with was my first referalls.. after that he lied to me and my team made false promises...and he was sued in the past for something simular to his past employer...dont do it...you will regret it...spread the word so others dont get sucked in

·
Registered
672 Posts
In my opinion stay away.....i tried it and the only thing they followed through with was my first referalls.. after that he lied to me and my team made false promises...and he was sued in the past for something simular to his past employer...dont do it...you will regret it...spread the word so others dont get sucked in
Um, i'm pretty sure this thread died 2 months ago....no need to bring up old threads like this... :)

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have delt with these people and please don't give them your money. At first it all sounds great but in the end you will be screwed. How do I know this because it happen to me! If I had a dollar for every bulls__t lie I would of made my money back!:(

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
lol only two months old... i rembember someone replying to an event around this time last year, saying they were going to be able to make it. now THAT was pretty funny.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
that was damn funny :D .

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.