Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone bought from this company? I came across them and saw they have a wing that is a bit bigger than factory at a very reasonable price.

Attachments

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Looks decent, go for it.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is supposed to be made with OEM materials and they have the factory sryle for $115 and this one is 135.00 unpainted. Painted is just over $200.

I don't know, I will have some birthday money next month and am trying to talk my husband into a 2 tone paint job, however if I can't I may get anzo led taillights or chrome door handles instead.

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
I say do it Suzie!

only because I have been looking at that same spoiler, tossing the idea around. Get it and fill me in on how it is! ;) :D

·
Registered
920 Posts
dont be the guniea pig have someone else be it hahaha well i say its up to you what ever floats your boat =) its looks nice but i think its pointless if it looks exactly like the stock one get something different then the stock one =D thats my opinion

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Top 2 pix are of the bigger spoiler and the 3rd one is of their stock OEM syle. I'm just worried as to the quality of it. Maybe I can get a discount from them to be a guinea pig.

Attachments

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
My luck this week has sucked! First I scraped the bottom of my front lip all up going into a driveway to pick my daughter up from a party. Almost a year with Hotchkis springs and no scrapes til now. Then the next day all my chrome valve caps are gone but 1. I found a Honda with stock rims and wheels with 3 of the same chrome caps on it but can't prove they came off mine since a cadillac with big rims is also missing some of his caps. I can't wait to get a house with a garage. Anyway I ordered those spin caps that are theft proof. I think the website is www.spin-caps.com but you can google theft proof valve caps and find it.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
That sucks about your valve stem caps. If you can believe it, mine have been on for over three months now and nobody has tried to jack them.

Then again, I do have 3 LED's flashing with my alarm. :D

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
I had custom Scion caps, had them for about a month and then someone stole one. ..... ONE. Why in the hell would someone only steal one? You even need two for a bike. I was almost insulted :p Too chicken to get them all eh?

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
After being upset about valve caps and my stupid front lip I realized they didn't matter. My Grandmother who I was very close to and the only grandparent I had left died on Memorial day. I was heading to Baltimore the following weekend because she was ill and didn't make it to say goodbye. This really was a Crappy week!!!!!!

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
TCMSuzie said:
After being upset about valve caps and my stupid front lip I realized they didn't matter. My Grandmother who I was very close to and the only grandparent I had left died on Memorial day. I was heading to Baltimore the following weekend because she was ill and didn't make it to say goodbye. This really was a Crappy week!!!!!!
Sorry to hear that Suzie. I'm sure she knows how much you loved her and is looking on from a better place right now.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
surfcitylocal said:
Sorry to hear that Suzie. I'm sure she knows how much you loved her and is looking on from a better place right now.

Thanks!!! She is with her Husband now where she wanted to be since he died 14 months ago. She will watch over us for sure!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.