Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone sell a lip-style spoiler for the top of the hatch on the xB?

I'm talking like a subtle lip like you see the Audi, M-B, and BMW guys buying.

Please help me! I want something up there but I can't bring myself to put a huge Fab wing up there. Hell I think even the OE xB wing is too big.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Sure is something! Im rockin a BMW M3 rear lip spoiler. (so is Padanky)

Mine will soon be molded to the rear hatch too if things go to plan in modding this winter. Ill send ya a PM in a sec bout it.

You can kinda see it in that pic. Click on it to make it bigger.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Yea I thought Sean was rocking the DAD Garson Lip too. A freaking ridiculous amount of money unforatunately, otherwise Id be rocking it! Hell, I may have to do a little DIY project for a spoiler if I get tired of my M3.

scotty

·
Registered
402 Posts
I almost bought a bonnet spoiler. Shipping would cost more than the part 30,000 yen.....was the quote. I still regret not buying it.....the roof spoiler is about the same size.....nutz so shipping would be the same. If they had it on stock I would've shipped it from on base......regrets. Maybe next time

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
cravin had the m3 one too. i was thinking about buying one and tryin to use id on the hood or right about the windsheild. just my crazy thinkin again

·
Registered
119 Posts
So I am not the only one who thins the OEM one is to large!!!

How much fab work is required for the BMW one? I want something subtle like that.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.