·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Im know;) I just wanted to put them here just untill I post pics. Lots of pep have been wating for them .

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
SMOKINXB said:
Im know;) I just wanted to put them here just untill I post pics. Lots of pep have been wating for them .
cool just letin ya know cause i'm sure most people dont check other regions other than their own.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks bro good looking out;)

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry bro but they only have a 3/16" hole. They are made to screw in or you can put a magnet or double-sided tape. I screwed the bottom three in and just put double tape on top of the roof to look like it has a spiked spine it look sick. You have to remember the look is not for everyone it's just those hard-core peps.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Funny, Dave was the first person I thought of when I saw these! Heinz was the second...I know he's gotta have these. :eek:

·
Registered
40 Posts
smokinxb, do they hold on pretty well to the roof when you use the double sided tape?

I have spikes on my license plate covers, in my ears and my navel, so having a spiked roof would be cool, but of course I'm afraid I'd loose one of your awesome spikes on the freeway. Or worse, due to someone ripping one off.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Evildave, I got the opportunity to see your car in person and those spikes are going to look great along with everything else especially the piercings.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The double sided tape works great but if you think that they will still them. They come with a screw to screw them in. I have some guys that put magnets on them and use them for shows and take them off when they’re done. It's all up to you.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ketchup_xb said:
i gots to get mine this weekend. i want the big spikes. it'll match my piercings too.
cool bro I will take you a set of 5" I will have plenty. They are being polished as we speak. I'm going to do up my car with spikes I want to look like a freakin porkypine. lol

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
EVILDAVE said:
Can't wait to get some of these on my car!!
What's up bro? How many pairs did you want and what sizes I have 1"x3" and 1"x4" and 1"x5". The spiked shift knob is in the works. Would you happen to know what size of thread is on the shift knob? I have an automatic so I can get that. ;)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.