Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
-=(( Gcat ))=-
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is this an LED light or bulb? I've been thinking about changing it to a different color.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Its cake work. I used "Candy" Lexan body spray paint. Just make sure you remember where the needles go and to set the stop spin them counter-clockwise and you'll feel the need get tight. Oh and heres a tip, I'm not sure how other people do it but to get the needles off grab a fork and slide it underneath the needle and place your thumb on top of the needle that way it wont get away from you when you pull it off and oh dont lean the fork side to side.... you will snap the peg clean off :D

·
Registered
69 Posts
I will post a picture as soon as i find the old pictures i took or when i get my car back from the body shop...im having my accident fixed so its not in my posession right now sorry :(

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Supaglove sounds experienced in snapping those needles off ;), I removed them on the wifes xB and painted them. I didnt do anything with the LED's, which are surface mount type, so to change them out wouldn't be a big deal if you can solder. The fork is a good idea, I used something simular, oh and if you break one you CANT buy them from Toyota. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.