Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Hmmmmm
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see a lot of people with different speedo backgrounds. Anyone know where to get these or are they even sold or made?

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Oh yeah, Randy is one helluv a good dude!

He has done my spring installs in the driveways of his houses than most businesses combined!

And he has excellent products also!

·
Registered
372 Posts
toaster_pilot said:
I see a lot of people with different speedo backgrounds. Anyone know where to get these or are they even sold or made?
I have a template that I use to make all of the different ones I've had (12/+). it's in AutoCAD, but I can save the file into different formats. just mess around w/ fonts and colors and send it to the printer, cut it out and mount it. photo paper works great and lets the light thru. I have colored vellum behind mine to change the color.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Search for the user Chad on SL

He’s made quite a few (the thread is about a million pages long). Everyone seems really pleased with them. I know he’s on this site too, but I forget his user name. (I haven’t done one yet since I can’t decide on a theme.)

Also, I’ve ordered stuff from Randode before. Good guy.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Yeah, Chad over on that other site (Chadfo is his username) was the first I saw doing that. He's done it for a long time now. :)

Tomas

·
Hmmmmm
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
appreciate it everyone, ive contacted chad and hes working on one for me..thanks, hopefully i wont screw up putting it in. guess well see sometime when i get it.

·
Registered
196 Posts
so where are the speedos? :confused: duh.:rolleyes:
so...no guys in bikinis then? darn! :( lol

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Trust me, Hun, you DON'T want to see me in a marble bag...

Tomas

1 - 20 of 59 Posts