Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know if theres an after market one I could use?

Mine is broken! I guess when I was taking it out I lost a clip that makes it turn on?? But it doesn't even come on with the alarm anymore either.

Not sure whats wrong but does anyone know if I can buy a replacement or something. :)

Thanks for any help!

·
Registered
501 Posts
Actually, I wouldn't mind replacing mine with a better one cause it's pretty weak. Surely someone on here has found one from a Camry that works better, or some such thing that I would never figure out.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I called Toyota...its seems to replace is 35.00 unless Im under 36,000 miles! I think Im at 34,000 right now so I might have to go over there TODAY! lol

We'll see!

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Well?????........

LuvmyxB said:
Well I called Toyota...its seems to replace is 35.00 unless Im under 36,000 miles! I think Im at 34,000 right now so I might have to go over there TODAY! lol

We'll see!
The results, please! We're waiting, woman! :rolleyes: :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Im on my way there now! They're going to go thru the WHOLE box and see what needs to be taken care of before my normal warranty runs out. :D

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If it were up to ME Id have been gone but waiting on a HUSBAND sucks!!

Hes late to everything!

Anyways they wont fix my dome light bc its painted LOL duh! But they are replacing my lost honeycomb piece so thats cool!!

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
hubbard said:
Go to Home Depot like that one guy that I saw on here, and you can get a ceiling fan with it!
oh wow real funny laugh it up my friend!!! j/k

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.