Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can you get speakers in the rear door? if so, do you have to have kicker panels or will they sit flush in the door? or do they make full door panel with the speaker hole already there?

·
RADIER HATER!!!
1,198 Posts
There is a company out there that makes a plate for the Rear Door - SurfCityLocal is going to check at the Scinergy Meeting tonight and get back to me with the info. I will post the info when I get it.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Search I Just Saw Some Pics "rear Speakers" Buy Hot Box
They Were In The Back Doors

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
I talked to a few peeps in my club (Scinergy So Cal) and this is where they had theirs done:

So-Cal Custom Audio
5510 Van Buren Blvd Suite A
Riverside CA 92503

www.socalcustomaudio.com

I like what they've done with the speakers in the rear doors, check them out.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
hotbox05 said:
Same basic idea but the one's we're talking about are component speakers and take up that whole area rather than just half of it.

·
Registered
662 Posts
This is what a local shop did for me to my rear doors. They cut an templet out of wood, cut the whole for the speakers then wrapped it in the OEM fabric. At first i was just going to put covers on the speakers, but then i came by some of the OEM fabric, so i just wrapped the whole thing.
Before

After

Before

After

Inside

·
Registered
552 Posts
greenguyshrek said:
This is what a local shop did for me to my rear doors. They cut an templet out of wood, cut the whole for the speakers then wrapped it in the OEM fabric. At first i was just going to put covers on the speakers, but then i came by some of the OEM fabric, so i just wrapped the whole thing.

After

[/img]
That look good, where did you get the fabric from??

·
Registered
128 Posts
i forget how much i paid for it but i got all my speakers changwed out to all memphis and i am running my whole system off of a 5 channel baby belle amp

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.