Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So im looking @ some scions and i see a few with 2 Sparcos up front but nothing in the back. Do you think itd be an over kill with 4 Sparco seats ?
and what do you think about the seats ?

·
mertechperformance
1,478 Posts
i've seen em with 4. it's harder , more money , and you totally lose the ability to haul stuff.

·
Registered
217 Posts
The only box I've seen with 4 racing seats was the Tein xB. It looks great but I'm guessing that you'd have to fab your own bracketry for the rear seats. I had Sparco Speed seats in my box for a while and if you don't have brackets for the front yet, stay away from the weaponR brackets. They sit super super low and you'd have to be north of 6'4" to be able to see out over the steering wheel with those things. :D

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Four sparcos is HOTT!! It would go with your box I dont think too many can pull that off without looking stupid! Esp ppl with kids!! JMO! tho!

Aren't you busy deciding on wheels?? You've been busy huh?? :D

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Im getting sometign worked out with some companies here and there so my heads been doin laps and laps...gotta have motication @ work right....

·
Registered
762 Posts
i was going to do 4 sparco milano 2's, but then i remembered my car is my daily driver and i couldnt haul stuff haha. if i had 4 racing seats today i wouldnt be able to get my body kit home. its all about what you do/haul. if you only haul ass then go for 4!

edit: the USA fiberglass widebody xA has 4 racing seats also...

·
Registered
217 Posts
It really depends on which particular model you go with too. I had non-reclinable seats and they would've been awesome if they were in a race car or show car that I didn't have to drive every day (now they're in the red MotorFx xA), but they were too hard to get in and out of and too supportive for daily driving. The Milanos are nice because they're reclinable and they are supportive, but comfortable at the same time. Definitely sit yourself down in all of the models that you're interested in, to see if it's something you'd want to be in when you're driving the box.

·
mertechperformance
1,478 Posts
david from washington has four racing seats I think they may be corbeau tho. i dont remember the brand.

as far as fitting them theyre going to sit quite high just remember that.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Four look real good, first car that comes to mind is the White Jetta in Fast & Furious.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
ERIKB said:
The only box I've seen with 4 racing seats was the Tein xB. It looks great but I'm guessing that you'd have to fab your own bracketry for the rear seats. I had Sparco Speed seats in my box for a while and if you don't have brackets for the front yet, stay away from the weaponR brackets. They sit super super low and you'd have to be north of 6'4" to be able to see out over the steering wheel with those things. :D
Yep, the TEIN xB has its seating set-up "cathedral" style so those in the back can see out the front windshield.

Yes, the Weapon*R brackets sit low, but they also have some custom sets that raise the seat buttom to the factory level. Tim(Scionsniper) has a set.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
hotbox05 said:
david from washington has four racing seats I think they may be corbeau tho. i dont remember the brand.

as far as fitting them theyre going to sit quite high just remember that.
Yep, Dave has Corbeau seats in his xB.

·
mertechperformance
1,478 Posts
weapon r makes standard height brackets too huh brad? wonder if they'll fit our under-seat subs with em... hmm..

right now my plan once i get my seats will be to cut the stock seats up and use the risers from them and weld the racing seats sliders onto the legs.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
as for brackets wedge engineering makes the best brackets around. those are what i have in my xB. They oe for sparco, reacaro usa and a bunch of other compnies.

·
Registered
53 Posts
i would love to put sparcos in my car but its an auto b/c its my daily driver and i think i will look weird with an auto and race seats

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.