Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up....

Here is the deal....my friend had some 16x7 Konig Free Fall rims with a 35 offset laying in his garage....so I decided to take them from him and slap them on the box for now until I can order my new wheels....

so in the mean time I wanted to bring the back wheel out.....but dont know how many mm would i need. 10,15,20, longer studs?
Also i think the front can use like a 10mm.
What would you guys recommend...

Thank You in advance

·
Registered
117 Posts
Whats up....

Here is the deal....my friend had some 16x7 Konig Free Fall rims with a 35 offset laying in his garage....so I decided to take them from him and slap them on the box for now until I can order my new wheels....

so in the mean time I wanted to bring the back wheel out.....but dont know how many mm would i need. 10,15,20, longer studs?
Also i think the front can use like a 10mm.
What would you guys recommend...

Thank You in advance
They dont make spacers shims for the front. most spacer shims you order come with longer studs. I got some from keoki contact him with [email protected]. xb are front wheel drive so the front flares out a bit more then the rear. I would recommend 10mm rear spacers to even out the offset. if you want the rear to stick out more get 15. get your fenders rolled : [ or esle you'll tires will get gutted like mine = [

·
Registered
70 Posts
I have 17x7 wheels with a 35 offset and I threw on the 10mm spacers from OTG and they look perfect. They are super easy to install and require no stud changing.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Just any 4x100 12x1.5 studded spacers will work. I have the JDM Kics ones I use. eBay has some for sure. Just look into 4x100 studded spacers and theyll come up.

Theyre made specifically in those widths, so you bolt them on, and they come with studs for the wheels to bolt onto them.

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Just any 4x100 12x1.5 studded spacers will work. I have the JDM Kics ones I use. eBay has some for sure. Just look into 4x100 studded spacers and theyll come up.

Theyre made specifically in those widths, so you bolt them on, and they come with studs for the wheels to bolt onto them.
oh yeah, I forgotten about that. I was about to run those, got it from rodney, but decided on 15. ended up selling to victorr

·
Registered
8,923 Posts

Thanks Scotty.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
sir taz, didn't you run those for a while?
Never had them on the front, only the rear. They were in fact, the same ones you bought off Rodney. Guess they've made the rounds now eh? I'm thinking about running some on the front so I can camber the wheels past the fender lip allowing for maximum drop.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.