Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Have Some 17in Ray Gram Lights And I Was Woundering How Big Of A Spacer Should I Get For The Front And Rear Thanks

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
azynboi03 said:
I Have Some 17in Ray Gram Lights And I Was Woundering How Big Of A Spacer Should I Get For The Front And Rear Thanks
Offset? And what type of look are you trying to achieve? (Flush fitment, JDM, VIP styling?)

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
DTRAIN619 said:
Offset? And what type of look are you trying to achieve? (Flush fitment, JDM, VIP styling?)
to tell you the truth i dunno the offset due to it was on my friends 95 integra im going for the flush look how does the jdm look like any pics thanks

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
azynboi03 said:
to tell you the truth i dunno the offset due to it was on my friends 95 integra im going for the flush look how does the jdm look like any pics thanks
Hmm, they probably have a +40 or so since they were on a Honda.

Squirrel, Scotty, Dustin, Padanky, time to chime in on the spacer recommendations!

BTW, my wheels are 17x7 with a +40 offset. I'm running the OTG 10mm spacer on the rear, nothing up front. (This pic was before the spacer, you can see how shallow the rear looks.)

Attachments

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
my guess is that theyre 35-45. somewhere in that range if they were on a honda/acura. get a 25 mm studded spacer from either H&R or Kics (JDM). i have the Kics and they Kic Ass (haha pun). thatll space them pretty damn close to flush without having to worrying about the rub.

scotty

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
ScionScotty said:
my guess is that theyre 35-45. somewhere in that range if they were on a honda/acura. get a 25 mm studded spacer from either H&R or Kics (JDM). i have the Kics and they Kic Ass (haha pun). thatll space them pretty damn close to flush without having to worrying about the rub.

scotty
so with 25mm spacer on the rear with my rims they wouldnt rub because im right about to get some 215/45/17 or 215/40/17 what do you think i have some s-tech on them will it rub or mayb just clear it should i get spacers for the front too or just leave it thanks

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
25mm on a 40 offset in the rear, S-Tech's. 18x7.5 w/ 215/35/18

Attachments

·
Registered
762 Posts
+42 offset woud require a **** ton of spacers to be flush in teh back.

17x7.5 gram lights have a +40 offset. i would run OneTonGarage rear hub spacers in the rear MINIMUM. looking at padanky's wheels up top, you probably need to run those 25mm wheel spacers also... that would get you REALLY flush. maybe to the point you need to run camber and roll your fenders like me (though i ran my camber for fun):

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Oops sorry all, for some reason I never read this thread.

Ok, here we go.

17s that were originally for an Integra, that would prolly mean if they were 7 or 7.5s the offset would more than likely be +42 or +45.

Now, with that being said, what kind of look are you going for? Flush all the way around, or just brought out slightly?

Whatever you should decide, you will ant 10mm more spacing in the rear than the front. That will keep an even look to the wheel in relation to the fenders.

And as some already know, you may want an additional 3-5mm on the left(driver) rear as the rear axle is offset slightly to the right of the car. Its that way on all 04, but may have been corrected for the 06s.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Oh, and how much drop will you be running?

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Here is 17x7.5 +42, -2 degrees camber up front, -3 in back, and no spacers.

And the set-up that I've had for well over a year, 18x7.5 +38 and 18x8.5 +35, -2 degrees camber up front and -3 in back.

And if you go spacers, don't get over 25mm, and make sure they are quality like H&R.

·
NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
3,810 Posts
squirrel said:
And as some already know, you may want an additional 3-5mm on the left(driver) rear as the rear axle is offset slightly to the right of the car. Its that way on all 04.
so its not me!! i thought my eyes were playing tricks on me, and me being japanese, and my eyes being slanted i thought that the rear pass. look slightly off. thanks brad. :eek:

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
ThunderGod said:
man! i need camberage NOW!
i hate you brad.....oh thats right, your the most H8 D 1 :p
Eric, you already saw the next set of wheels going on the squirrel express LEGOBX. I'm thinking about increasing the camber slightly all around too.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts