Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
RS4 #303
4,900 Posts
pm Madscionist he's from goldhill OR and is/was looking to find some peeps in south OR. look in members pages here. ;)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Where in South Oregon are you? There is a meet & greet near Eugene/Corvallis if you want to head up there:

Second Saturday - Junction City, Oregon (Eugene/Corvallis area)
1425 Ivy Street
Junction City, OR 97448
Time: 5 PM

·
scikotics
1,005 Posts
Haven't been on this site in a while. I'm from Gold Hill which is between Medford and Grants Pass. I guess about an hour and a half south of Eugene.
MeddyXB where you located?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Can either of you two (Mad_Sciontist or MeddyXB) make it out to the June 9th meet & greet in Junction City. Carl - I know its a drive but try if you can. Myself and some peeps from Portland and Seattle area are driving down to meet up with the Eugene gang.

·
scikotics
1,005 Posts
Can either of you two (Mad_Sciontist or MeddyXB) make it out to the June 9th meet & greet in Junction City. Carl - I know its a drive but try if you can. Myself and some peeps from Portland and Seattle area are driving down to meet up with the Eugene gang.
I will try. That is June 9th right? It's around 2 and a half hrs drive for me and MeddyXB I think lives in Medford so about the same for him as well. Meddy get a hold of me PM for my cell number maybe we can roll together if you want.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well i am a store manager of a shop in the mall so me getting time off and on a Saturday to cruse would be a little hard but if i can swing it i would be down. i wouldn't be able to know till like the week before

·
scikotics
1,005 Posts
well i am a store manager of a shop in the mall so me getting time off and on a Saturday to cruse would be a little hard but if i can swing it i would be down. i wouldn't be able to know till like the week before
Thats cool bro. Your job comes first but if you can make it PM me so we can hook up and roll together.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Carl you dropped a card on my car today at the mall small world... I am totally down to get something going. let me know what you are thinking

·
scikotics
1,005 Posts
LOL. I thought that was your ride. Give me a call when you have time. I have a meeting with Lithia next month and also going to TeamAscension meet and greet next month. I could use some help getting things going and recruiting. This is my ride if you see me around.
5sm.jpg

1 - 13 of 13 Posts