Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay so i hate to make a useless post like this but i found a great deal on some wheels and i need to know if i'll have issues with them. already sent a pm to some people but havent heard back yet and i need to know by tomorrow so i can pick the wheels up saturday.

anyways:
spormax 962, 18x7.5 all around with 215/35/18 tires. i'm dropped on tein stech springs, about 1.5 inches all around. not sure on the offset of the wheel though- sportmax's website doesnt list it as far as i can tell.

so will these fit with absolutely no issues? i am not willing at this time to roll, pull, trim, anything my fenders. i want to be able to bolt these on and be ready to roll.

much thanks, and i again apologize for a largely useless post (except to me!)

matt

·
Bad Choice McGee
240 Posts
While we are on the subject of asking if it rubs, can I ask what size of tires and offset I can get away with if I were to drop it on bags without requiring fender modification? Or should I use the search button for this question?

·
TEAM RED CUP
278 Posts
While we are on the subject of asking if it rubs, can I ask what size of tires and offset I can get away with if I were to drop it on bags without requiring fender modification? Or should I use the search button for this question?
yup, bags is another animal. I got no idea what the bag guys run, and what is the max sizes.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
The search button is always your friend. If you are thinking of bags the best you'll be able to do without re-working your front fenders is 7" wide. Even with 7.5" you can drop it but you'll suffer from the dreaded "plastic bump" problem that we've all had to deal with.

·
Bad Choice McGee
240 Posts
Thanks for the info, that will help my decision for what rims and rubber package I will get.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts