Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well as the title states "soon to be", I will be soon purchasing a brand new Scion xB, Between now and Xmas time i'm planning on getting one. I've gone several times to test drive them, I've done the "build your scion" thing atleast once or twice a day. I'm wanting to get a white xb, haven't decided on options that I'd like to get, I deffinitly don't plan on keeping it stock, well I will be lurking around the forums, hope to make some new friends here...oh ya, currently i'm in phoenix arizona but in six months i'll be moving back to houston texas...

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the "soon to be" new arrival. As you will probably here that most of the options that the dealer offers are very expensive and the aftermaket parts are usually just as good (sometimes the same) with a much lower price tag. The only recomended part that I have is the cruise control only because some of the aftermarket modules will drive you insane trying to keep the exact same speed, but before someone else say hey but mine, there are SOME good ones out there.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Congrats! Just get the base model with floor mats and cruise only. I should've got the cruise.

·
Registered
869 Posts
i like the choice in color...lol, along with padanky and I you have VERy good taste in color.....polar white, in my opinion looks the best out of all of the colors

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.