Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up everyone? I'm new here, my RS 4.0 should arrive at the dealership in the next couple weeks! (they can't seem to tell me an exact date):mad: . I look forward to the day when I too can have 30+mpg... ( just sold my Suburban) I'm sure if I have any questions, I can rely on you guys for some support, but I also wanted to put it out there that I am a MECP certified installer (car audio/ video/ security/ remote starts/ navigation/ etc...) so if anyone is in need of electrical info, I will do my best to help you out.:D

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, I'll take pics as soon as I get it, and also, I'm gonna try to actually try to do a "photo documentation" as I do the stereo & security/ remote-start system to show the progress as I go..... And to have pictures to share for any possible tech questions relating to the audio/ video/ security systems. I've always wanted to do that, but never had the time or reason to before. (suburbans don't really have a following like the xb....). But first, the dealership needs to call me with the car!

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Welcome Aboard! You will enjoy it!

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
Welcome to the club of xbness!

Aaron, how far is Milan IL from STL MO? I wanna go remote start on my box, but no-one trusts me since I have a 5spd.........

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
its pretty far.... There should be a ton of custom shops in the area that can do a remote start on your 5 speed. The big box retairers wont do it, but the small specialty shops should. You'll need a system designed for the manual trans to do it safely. When I get mine, I'll be doing one in it . I'll try to get pics durring the install of all the necessary connections.

UPDATE!- The dealership informed me today that the car should be there in approx. 10 days. It supposedly is at the port now.:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.