Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, First post here...
(sorry if this isn't the place to be putting it)

I'm going to be buying a xB probably on the weekend of the 26th... Now, I don't know if I'm going to be able to get a "new" one, but theres a used one that I'm looking at (2006, Über low mileage, 10 mins away from me, clean carfax report)

If given the choice, what would be my best bet?

I can't wait to be a part of the club, and I have been browsing the forums so I know the first post after I get it will have to include pics :)

Thx guys!

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Hey djphiles!

You got the right spot, here or in introductions work fine.

No correct answer on which to choose, wouldn’t surprise me if it comes down to what’s on the lot when you show up to buy :p

Anyway, welcome aboard & see you around!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the Welcome.

I really have a bad feeling that you're right about not really having an "option". thelastxb.com keeps showing the number dropping day by day. I really want a new one pretty bad, but you cant always get what you want.

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
Howdy! It depends on what you mean by new. Do you mean a new classic, or the new xB2?

Get whichever is going to work best for you. Used, new, whatever. Keep in mind it's a Toyota at heart and will last you at least 10 years.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm in love with the first gen, So I'm ganna try to get one b4 they're all gone. I really dont like the mileage the 2nd gen xB gets. Its the main reason why I'm getting one. My current car (04 mustang v6) only gets 20MPG.

·
Ain't too Funk to Druck.
17,243 Posts
20 mpgs?? ouch. gas prices are nuts these days. pick the classic xb, you won't regret it. it has the lowest ego emissions :) ...and welcome to your new addiction. i will give you a verbal warning on the pics police violation code 420-69.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Haha, trust me, when I get it, I'll have plenty of pics to share.

I've been meaning to ask, btw...Whats with the trident everywhere?? lol.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.