Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup peeps? I'm hoping to get my hands on a 06 in the next couple of weeks. Still waiting on the stealership to get in some sticks... I've been wanting one everysince I left Okinawa in 2003... I've got big plans for it...still have some connects over there...Hopefully I like this site as much as I like Mazda626.net(Big Kokujin/Mem#5563)...which I am also a seasoned vet of...

Late

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
welcome to the best xB board you will ever find. what color are you going for?

·
Registered
827 Posts
Welcome!! You are among friends here. :)

·
Who am I to say this?
2,110 Posts
backseatchris said:
Welcome! your gonna love the xB. There is a metric buttload you can do with them. hope to see your crazy box when you get it in.
LMAO...He said "Metric Buttload"...lmao

Welcome to the insanity...I mean fun...lol

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys...If I cant talk the salesman into a color besides the ones offered, then it will be black sand pearl. I am just hooked on pearl colors...But what i really want is a GM color called white gold. But looks like i'll be going with black sand...

Hopefully the person can come through if need be. I was trying to get some JDM projectors for my 626, and they said they had them, but i never got them..

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Welcome! Post some pics after you get the ride and start on your "metric buttload" of mods! That's how it is around here. :D

·
Registered
53 Posts
backseatchris said:
Welcome! your gonna love the xB. There is a metric buttload you can do with them. hope to see your crazy box when you get it in.

"Metric Buttload" Now is that a technical term? LOLOLOL :D :D :D

Welcome to the club Big Kokujin!!! I used to be a Mazda owner myself, still have some Mazda stuff I need to get rid of actually.

I don't see why they won't give you what you want color wise... all it means for them is more $$$ in their pockets right? I mean isn't that something you'd need to order from the factory or are you planning on having it painted after you get it?

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
EvilScionGrrl said:
I don't see why they won't give you what you want color wise... all it means for them is more $$$ in their pockets right? I mean isn't that something you'd need to order from the factory or are you planning on having it painted after you get it?
Thats what i'm sayin....but i proably could never brinmg my self to let alone afford to get a new car apinted just because i want another color. But the color i want...I don't know if anybody has seen it, but it looks like a regular pearl white, when the sun hits it its like a vrey light greenish gold. I know those color are more of a contrast, but if you were to see them together...they blend nice...i'll try to take pic this weekend if i can of the color...My 626 i have now, is pearl white with blue underlay...I'll put up a pic in a sec...

·
Registered
53 Posts
Gawd I miss my Mazda :( ahh well, I do love my box.. er.. the box? er nevahmind. LOL

That is one hot car my dear!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.