Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Hmmmmm
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just need to tell someone before i explode. I am so ticked off right now. My manager just told us that starting in january he will require us to wear different clothing to work. And the best part is, we have to go out and buy it. I have no problem with company policy changes but its his rule, not the companies. And he said we cant even use our cell phones unless we go outside. We can only use them if they are through our company. AH! I need a new job. Please send me a virtual shot of anthing!

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
It's better than being unemployed. Don't let work get you down, it's only what you do for money, it's not who you are.

Shot of Jack Daniel's for you....

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
If I want company uniforms, I have purchase them on my own as well. Sign of the times and how little money America makes anymore. It's little wonder we haven't hit another Depression yet.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I am a little lost.

your pissed because they want you to dress according to a code, his code.
What is the dress code??

You are mad about no Cell phones?? Aren't you on company time. I don't allow Cell phones ANYWHERE near my floor. They are on my clock, duringbreak is fine.

Just my .02

Rock

·
Registered
86 Posts
Agreed.. especially in sales or, for that matter, any place with in-person customers.

If you look like a schmuck and end up chatting/texting with your friends the whole night, I'll assume you don't give a crap about helping anyone there. Especially when you're swearing left and right in front of people. If you work on commission, definitely no money's coming from my pocket. Ever.

Just another two cents..

·
Registered
308 Posts
You are lucky to have a job. Three weeks ago where I worked for 3 1/2 years. Called me by phone and told me that me and 16 others were being layed off. And to have a happy holiday! How would you like to be in my shoes at least you have a job! And the job market around Buffalo NY sucks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.