Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
haha, did the title scared you? actually, my dad drove my xB to work. my mom said that this morning, when he start up his '01 Avalon, it just wouldnt start. so my dad open the hood and he saw that the battery is leaking acid. i just went out right now, and sure enough, the battery is leaking red/pink acid.

for some reason, he doesnt like to drive my mom's '95 Nissan Quest, so he picked my xB. i mean, why pick inline-4 over V6 engine? :confused: LOL

errr...im sure my xB will smell like his restaurant when he gets home. all those oil that is on his hand and touching the steering wheel. ewww!!!! :(

i've just called up my bro just to let him know that he needs to get a battery for the Avalon. (since he got some hook ups :D)

·
Registered
152 Posts
bB626 said:
haha, did the title scared you? actually, my dad drove my xB to work. my mom said that this morning, when he start up his '01 Avalon, it just wouldnt start. so my dad open the hood and he saw that the battery is leaking acid. i just went out right now, and sure enough, the battery is leaking red/pink acid.

for some reason, he doesnt like to drive my mom's '95 Nissan Quest, so he picked my xB. i mean, why pick inline-4 over V6 engine? :confused: LOL

errr...im sure my xB will smell like his restaurant when he gets home. all those oil that is on his hand and touching the steering wheel. ewww!!!! :(

i've just called up my bro just to let him know that he needs to get a battery for the Avalon. (since he got some hook ups :D)
you efn bastad....:eek: skurred me der for a sec:rolleyes:
when are we gonna do DIM SUM yo?

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Whew!

Had me worried, there. :eek:

You'll have to let us know what he thinks of the box. ;)

Tom

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Wow that title did scare me. LOL.

yellow_sub said:
wow bro you scared me for a sec! hope your dad likes it. maybe he'll wanna get one too!!
My dad liked driving my xB around so much he went out and bought himself and SRP yesterday.

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LOL! sorry to scare you guys. :D

when my dad came back, he said (just what i thought he would say) that the xB is slower than the Avalon (duh!), its very stiff ride, and it doesnt have cassette player (who use that nowadays?) :confused:

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
bring it on old man! :eek: :D J/K!!!!!!!!! LOL!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.