Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i only dropped it about 2 inches and yes it was really easy to do i did it myself
took me about 2 hrs.

the back spring: jack up the back, put on jackstands remove the lower shock nuts jack up rear axle pull the shocks off of the pins drop rear axle pull out springs, put in new ones jack up rear axle put shocks back on pins put nuts back on.

the front: jack up front, put on jack stands, remove front wheels, remove dust cover to reveal top strut nut remove top strut nut and three retaining nuts up top, remove two lower strut nuts and bolts take out strut remember the order you take stuff off of the top of the strut replace old springs with new ones put everything back on the top of the strut the way it came off push down on spring to get the top strut nut back on put strut back in car put top 3 nuts on line up 2 bottom bolts and nuts once everything is in place make sure to tighten all 6 nuts per side put wheel back on

its as simple as that so you should go ahead and order you some springs and have some fun putting them on

·
Registered
567 Posts
nice man, looks great man, i just did my own too, and kev its really easy i followed the right up on scionlife, and its great, good luck man and let us all know how it turns out

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Looks real good!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.