Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just some things i have painted on the interior...

some other things i have painted under the hood....

and my favorite...

the system...

and a friends chalkboard and camo box.... we did the lips and sideskirts along with the grill and foglight covers this is just of the grill and front lip...

and my dog.... lol....

·
Registered
162 Posts
nice pics man. i started painting some things in my engine but didnt do as much as you but i think i will now. I even painted my old spring like you but mine is tcm

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea i have one gold and one silver now... so i can run one on each side now... thanks and goodluck post some pics up when your done....

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Looks good, I like the dogs attitude. :D

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea we were sleeping then i got up and got on the computer lol.... and she went to sleep at my feet....

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks to all of you i am actually putting a stop on all progress being done to the box... i am contimplating(spelling) diff ideas and dont know which to do and i am savin to move out... plus i am now a half owner of a 93 miata for play and to keep some miles off of the box...

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hey my old subs... haha how is it doing. Sounding gangster???
it is doin good thanks again... i have a 300 watt amp turned all the way down it gets alil loud for me on the inside but sorta mellow on the outside which is what i like....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.