Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Before lowering...

Some interior pics...

More to come after I return from my trip.....

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
WooHoo!! Check out that bB!! I love the interior especially how the bB lights up and the shelf. Did you paint the part by the odometer? What kind of paint did you use?

Have a safe trip and we'll see you soon!

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
HAH! I saw the thread title and was like: "Yeah, another guy calling their xB a bB just because they bought some badges and stuff" and then BAM, RHD!! Oh SNAP! That showed me.

Anyway, it looks really good to me. Welcome to the forum and have a safe trip.

-Alex

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
grizzly_choppers said:
HAH! I saw the thread title and was like: "Yeah, another guy calling their xB a bB just because they bought some badges and stuff" and then BAM, RHD!! Oh SNAP! That showed me.

Anyway, it looks really good to me. Welcome to the forum and have a safe trip.

-Alex
Yeah people, it's official: we're international! :) Looking nice, Kapitan!! Good luck on finding that chrome rear hatch handle, send me some info when you do.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
I thought I recognized this bB!

WELCOME KapitanE!!!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
sid said:
nice! yeah seen your bB on the other site.
question: is there a lot of bB stuff in your place? i mean like DAMD muffler tips, some small accessories that you can probably trade here?
thanks,
sid
Ooh, now that's a good question! I'd like to get the Damd grill. I'm glad we have an international member, gonna get the hook-up on JDM parts!! :cool:

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
very nice!

good: right hand drive

bad: no manual available and the automatic has a column shifter.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
gosh i love this car. by chance, if you awake some morning and just your headlights are gone, and theres a note on the windshield, it was me because i flew to singapore to gettem :)

scotty

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ScionScotty said:
gosh i love this car. by chance, if you awake some morning and just your headlights are gone, and theres a note on the windshield, it was me because i flew to singapore to gettem :)

scotty
HAHHAHA..... if you could get past my security first.....

When you coming, please let me know, or if any of you guys are coming into Singapore, do let me know, will try gather my bB friends....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.