Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took some pics near the capitol building in St Paul.

The wheels are for sale if you are interested ;-)

Enjoy.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Those look cool with the cobblestone street. Nice shots.

·
Regular abUser
2,945 Posts
Nice sideview mirrors, can you even see them?

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The fender mirrors are off of a 1960's Morris Mini. They are virtually useless, but damn they look good..... lol

·
Premium Member
4,884 Posts
Since I will probably never have my box in MN hopefully you can do this one for me. I would love to see a photo of your box with the bridge from downtown MPLS to the riverside mall area by the Premium brewery sign. My wife and I refer to it as the poast card bridge. I hope I described it well enough for you.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Since I will probably never have my box in MN hopefully you can do this one for me. I would love to see a photo of your box with the bridge from downtown MPLS to the riverside mall area by the Premium brewery sign. My wife and I refer to it as the poast card bridge. I hope I described it well enough for you.
I know where you are talking about. I think.

You talking about the Washington bridge by N Hennepin?

I may have time to do that this Sunday. Not sure though.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks.

I LOVE the way the rims look but they are for sale. I have fallen in love with another wheel and I could always use the money to restore the new ones I picked up.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
How about these pics for you, ogerdonz.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Nice pics, I wish there was some scenery around here.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
When I was out taking those night shots last night I saw several more places that would be AWESOME to hit up for pics when it's light outside. I found a huge wall full of grafitti, and that bridge in the backgroud has a paved area under part of it where you can park right on the Mississippi and shoot some pics as well.

·
Floating Around Somewhere
11,800 Posts
Looking good -- Love the pic's both day & night. You've got a really clean man!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.