Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
here's a couple of the new additions to the box...

leather! (it's actually a light gray, looks tan in the pics though)

thanks to Mr Boxlover11 for this one ;)

new tires, fully shaved back, and new plates :D

:D :D

·
Registered
827 Posts
Man, that thing looks killer. Thats the look I am going for, all blacked out. That is why I bought a BSP :) Nice work man!

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Sweet! Where did you get your leather done? Are the door inserts done? May I ask how much it set you back?

·
Registered
198 Posts
where is the leather kit from? my friend has been wanting to do that with the scion logo but all the companys give him the run around cause i dont think anyone owns the licensing to use it. Road wire was as close as he got, there the ones that make the trd seats

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
dredge38 said:
where is the leather kit from? my friend has been wanting to do that with the scion logo but all the companys give him the run around cause i dont think anyone owns the licensing to use it. Road wire was as close as he got, there the ones that make the trd seats
it's not a kit, I had the seats re-apolstered (sp?) at a leather shop. Not sure about the licensing on the logo though

Dion: yeah the plug is still there, I just paint matched it and ran the pinstripe right over the top. Shaved the Scion off though which really fools the eye in that pic as to where the plug is :D

surf: yeah the doors and my armrest are done. I'll PM ya the rest :)

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Lookin' Good! It's so clean! Can't wait to see what else you have in store.:)

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Dew said:
Dion: yeah the plug is still there, I just paint matched it and ran the pinstripe right over the top. Shaved the Scion off though which really fools the eye in that pic as to where the plug is :D
Yeah, you got me! I would have sworn you had it filled!! Good job Bro!! :cool:

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Looking good!!!!!!!

·
Registered
873 Posts
nice job on the doors with the leather. been thinking about it for awhile just can't be without my box that long for them to do it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.