Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
Dang! Balla! Well, that settles it, I coulda ran with the golds. Oh well, gunmetals are the all time shiznite! Your BOP is lookin' sweet, and yes, a drop will hopefully be next. As Ketchup suggested, you'll make those 501's shine brighter with the DF210's....Or, now even with the K Sport GT springs, as they also lower the whip 2". Tough decision.

BTW, tell your neighbor the purple tint has got to go!

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Looking good. Those rims look HAWT on your Box.

Psssssssssssssst...the Christmas lights have got to come down. :D

·
RADIER HATER!!!
1,198 Posts
^^^^ Ditto - Welcome to the GOLD Club - Box looks good now its time to bring it closer to earth

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Man the STD's are still ramped on this site.

Looks good though. Like said above.... drop it.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looking good. Those rims look HAWT on your Box.

Psssssssssssssst...the Christmas lights have got to come down. :D
haha. that's not the first time i heard that. well, the reason i haven't taken them down yet is because they'll be going back up later this year. hahaha. i have no clue why we havent taken them down. but i'll tell you something, it helps when you're cleaning your car at night. hahaha.

and i will plan on dropping it but DF210s are a serious drop. although it would look nice, i'm going with Tein S-Techs with a 1.7 inch drop in the front and 1.5 in the rear.

·
Registered
66 Posts
haha. that's not the first time i heard that. well, the reason i haven't taken them down yet is because they'll be going back up later this year. hahaha. i have no clue why we havent taken them down. but i'll tell you something, it helps when you're cleaning your car at night. hahaha.

and i will plan on dropping it but DF210s are a serious drop. although it would look nice, i'm going with Tein S-Techs with a 1.7 inch drop in the front and 1.5 in the rear.
DFs serious? Most people are on coilovers that are dropped at least half an inch lower than DF210s.
IMO DFs should be the starting point to a drop or else its almost pointless to lower the car.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Looks good, the amber side markers are a nice touch. I almost bought the gold 501's but didn't want to wait. I got red and was the first to have the 501's installed and posted on this site.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Looks good, the amber side markers are a nice touch. I almost bought the gold 501's but didn't want to wait. I got red and was the first to have the 501's installed and posted on this site.
sweet. i got my friend with a 91 honda accord to go black 501s with +38 offset and it looks great on his car and i told him just wait to see mine and they came out better than what i imagined them to be. from what i know, i think i might be the only BOP xB with gold 501s. i may be wrong but it's all good. the only thing that kills the car is probably the stock height and tail lights. i'm going to red out the whole tail light and drop the box with tein s-techs. anything lower than that would rub be too dangerous for a daily driver (mind you, i plan on getting a lip kit)

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
DAMN, I've been wanting those wheels...If you get tired of it, hit me up I'll trade you my Drag DR20's goldies...haha...loving the wheels...
i'll let you know but it won't be for a loooooooong time. i was checking up on a shadow mica and you should try getting the sportmax 002s with the silver face. that would look GREAT! seriously.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
You can go a little lower than the S-Techs. Save the money and go with the Df210 Tanabe's, you will get them later if you go with the Tein's. Been there done that.

·
Registered
68 Posts
yep, i know of someone that has done that too...a lip kit isnt really goin to make it too much lower anyway vs. a body kit...def go with the 210's

1 - 15 of 15 Posts