Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which was weird, since I'm a lawyer. too.

I went to brunch with my wife on Sunday, and about a minute after I sat down, some guy that had seen me pull up out front and park came and told me that someone had just hit my car!

I ran outside, and found a guy parked in his car next to mine. To his credit, he was writing a note to me telling me that he had hit my car and giving me his contact information. We ended up having an awkward "fellow professional" moment when we realized that we were both attorneys.

He just clipped my rear passenger side corner, but of course it blew all of the plastic all to hell and I have to put it in the shop.

Oh well. I have had it for a year, almost to the day, so I guess it isn't so bad. His insurance is gonna cover my rent car........

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
At least it wasn't a hit and run, you lucked out. Good to know there are still some honest people in the world.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Padanky said:
At least it wasn't a hit and run, you lucked out. Good to know there are still some honest people in the world.
WHAT HE SAID^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^:)

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
hubbard said:
We ended up having an awkward "fellow professional" moment when we realized that we were both attorneys....
Can't imagine what that feels like. :confused:

Glad it was just a clipped bumper!

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Whats the biggest weird thing is two honest lawyers together in one spot.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have to admit the "two honest lawyers in one spot" is kind of funny.

I have found that, although there are certainly many dishonest attorneys, they are usually just rather adept at avoiding the truth, rather than actually misrepresenting it. You just have to ask the right questions.

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
I have to admit the "two honest lawyers in one spot" is kind of funny.

I have found that, although there are certainly many dishonest attorneys, they are usually just rather adept at avoiding the truth, rather than actually misrepresenting it. You just have to ask the right questions.
Attorney or not, I'm just glad he did the right thing! How soon 'til you put your box in the shop?

Hey, you could just take it to Chris for some xB "TLC!!"

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.