Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I've looked through quite a few different threads about wheel spacers and where to look to find them. I only want a set of 5mm's for my front two wheels so I can have my new rims clear the brake caliper in front. I've looked around and I can't really find a good reliable site to order them off of. Plus most sites seem to have them as real expensive when I've been told before that they should be pretty cheap. If anyone could point me into the right direction with this it'd be most appreciated (=

HUGE thanks in advance.

·
Registered
916 Posts
Check your local parts store. They usually have 5mm spacers for like $8 each. If that dosn't work, hit up Island Motor Sports (714) 522-7457 and ask.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
From what I had found on my own of being cheap was spacers being around 10 dollars a piece or so but I like the ones they have at onetongarage. So I ordered a set in silver. Only color they had, no big deal I don't care what color they are, not like u can really see them. And of all the sets I had looked at online the ones at onetongarage seemed to be the most nice, and free shipping ! hhaa Thank you for the help, much appreciated! (=

1 - 5 of 5 Posts