Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
There just mad because they have an olds achevia..... ohh wait thats what I have.

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
Well, don't let em get to you. The people that say Scion sucks and their owners are idiots are the same people who can't afford anything more than an early 90's honda that is rusted through, and then they spend buttloads of money into performance parts only to blow the engine up 3 weeks later.......

That, or some people just aren't into cars.

·
Ain't too Funk to Druck.
17,243 Posts
what a bunch of loser those guys... talking crap about our lovely boxes. shame on them especially if some one's ride was in an accident. it'd be a different story if they talked **** about our boxes in person.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
blah its the internet. especially on car domain. they all talk but dont have anything themselves. granted its a huge site but its all crap. i like this forum wayyyyy better =) lol to me 99% of the people on car domain are a bunch of the last of the humanities feces. ouch that was cold lol

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
I hate haters, Same thing goes on in the Streetfire Forums and comments.

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Maybe I should go on there and tell them how I have four xB's and my sisters boyfriend owns a tC. How bad does Scion suck now? They're better than their piece of shite domestic cars....and hon-duhs.

·
3,453 Posts
Hey guys, don't go adding fuel to the fire. It's all in good faith when you protect the rights of the box, just don't fall to the level of the narrow minded. If these people who are on these enthusiast sites were truly into cars, they'd hold precious the sleek lines and genius design of the box. Just remember that WE have pioneered the new wave of modifications and what kinds of cars to look for at shows, and what moves us, might not move all people.

·
3,453 Posts
Now now.......... ;-) Trust me, I've fueled many a fire, I know who the culprits are. LOL!!

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.